- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
The types of information we collect depend on how you access or use (i) our Sites and/or (ii) the Services, for which you have provided your consent to either directly or through any of our Partners.
Personal Information We Collect Through our Sites: When you interact with our Sites, we collect the following information:
- IP Address
We may also collect your name, email address, company name, business email, and phone number when you contact us with inquiries, to schedule a meeting, or leave a comment.
The cookies used on this website are as follows:
We (and our third-party vendors and our other service providers that perform services on our behalf) may also collect information made available through third-party platforms and mobile applications (such as scheduling or online social media platforms), through online databases or directories, or through other methods to obtain information. This information may be governed by the privacy notice(s) in-place by the third party at the time of collection.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Amasar LLC. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information and non-personal information to:
- improve our website and/or Services;
- enhance customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- deliver marketing and events communication; and
- coordinate and schedule meetings.
- WHEN DO WE SHARE YOU INFORMATION?
AMASAR.NET treats personal data confidentially. We may share your personal information as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our third-party vendors and our other service providers that perform services on our behalf and/or help us process transactions (provided such third-party vendors and other service providers protect your personal information and only use it for the purposes we specify).
- Business Transfers: We may share your personal information with other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company of a third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Amasar LLC. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and use. With respect to your use of our Sites, we may retain your information as long as appropriate for business purposes, unless we are required by law or regulation or for litigation and regulatory investigations to keep it for longer periods of time. Any personal data that we have acquired, either directly or from third-parties, and that is no longer needed for any business or record-keeping purposes, is disposed of securely and in compliance with established best practices for secure data destruction and/or deidentification.
- HOW DO WE RESPOND TO “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS?
- PUBLICLY POSTED INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- YOUR CHOICES
In general, you may browse the Sites without providing personal information. However, if you choose not to provide certain personal information through the Sites or Services, you may not be able to use all of the features and products that AMASAR offers through its Sites and Services.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at amasar.net, HC-01 BOX 4828 Barrio Mameyes Jayuya, PR 00664
- ADDITIONAL RIGHTS
You have the right to access and manage your personal data in those instances where we control such data, and to the extent that the request does not expose any personal data about another person or otherwise conflict with applicable laws. In such a case, you may request that your data be corrected, deleted, or request a copy of your data in a common machine-readable format. In those instances where we control your data, you may contact our Privacy Office at any time to request a restriction of processing of your information, or otherwise lodge a complaint.
Amasar does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to Amasar through the Sites or Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
- CONTACTING US
Name: Marisol Villalobos
HC-01 BOX 4828
Jayuya, PR 00664
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: (787) 235-3017
Alternatively, you can contact us through the Contact Us section of our website.