- 1/3 cup of Amasar Breadfruit Flour
- 3 cups broth of your choice
- 1 small shredded carrot
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. Puerto Rican sofrito
- 1 tsp. ground fresh garlic (optional)
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt (may vary to your taste)
- Cover with 1/2 Cup of vegetable hash to serve over the soup (red bell pepper, onion, green onions, and cilantro)
for two serving
- In a separate container, add 1/3 cup of Amasar Breadfruit Blend and 3 cups of the selected broth. Mix at room temperature
- In the pot where you will prepare the cream, stir-fry all other ingredients together.
- Add the mixture of water and flour to the pot with the Puerto Rican sofrito, stirring constantly for 3 to 5 minutes. Let boil, cover and leave at medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve the hash of vegetables on top of the soup.