- 1 cup of Amasar Breadfruit Flour
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 /4 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of salt
(You can also use Coconut Milk other milk choice or even water)
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Slowly add all wet ingredients while mixing the batter.
3. Mix well until it’s lump free.
4. Pre heat your waffle maker at medium heat and put a scoop of batter.
5. When it indicates that it’s ready open the waffle maker.
Careful when taking the waffle out, it should be veryhot.
6. Serve with your favorite fruits.