- 4 cups of Amasar Breadfruit Flour
- 1 ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 bars of softened butter, not melted
- 3 eggs
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Creme butter and sugar for 10 minutes
- Add the eggs one by one, beat well, add the vanilla
- In a separate container, mix the dry ingredients
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture of butter and sugar, mix well.
- On a flat surface, sprinkle flour and knead the dough until the desired thickness is reached.
- Cut the dough and place in a tray with “parchment paper”
- Bake at 350˚F for 8-10 minutes
Bon appetit my friend!!!