- 1 cup of Amasar’s Pancake and waffle mix
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1 egg or substitute
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- A pinch of salt
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add all wet ingredients while mixing the batter.
- Mix well until it’s lump free.
- Pre heat a pan and keep the heat low when adding the batter.
- Suggestion: Make small pancakes to make sure it cooks well and faster.
- Flip the pancake when you see many bubbles on the top side.
- Serve it with your favorite fruits.
Bon appetit my friend