- 1 cup of Amasar’s Pancake and waffle mix
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1 egg or substitute
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- A pinch of salt
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Slowly add all wet ingredients while
mixing the batter.
3. Mix well until it’s lump free.
4. Pre heat a pan and keep the heat low
when adding the batter.
5. Suggestion: Make small pancakes to make
sure it cooks well and faster.
6. Flip the pancake when you see many
bubbles on the top side.
7. Serve it with your favorite fruits.